Sponsers

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Mac Workspace is all about the looks!

Almost a year ago, I didn't care much about the hype created by new Apple products e.g. the Mac, the iPhone and the iPod but now that I own all of these products for myself, I can assure you that the hype doesn't come along for no reason.

Every Apple product, especially the Mac, surrounds itself with an aura of elegance and creativity which makes the bearer enjoy every piece of it.

To support my say, I have gathered photos of some of the best Mac workspace setups from around the world. Take a look and experience for yourself.

JoshTrefethen

mac7

JaronBrass

mac8

MattBrett

mac4

Yvas Janse

mac6

Cramerica

mac1

iMacMan

mac19

Jaysgirls

mac9

Garrett Murray

mac3

O'Rian

mac2

QuatzaCoalt

mac10

Kivlor

mac20

Lukas

mac17

Raw Reflex

mac16

Jesus Franco

mac15

Antilocapra

mac13

Andrew Egenes

mac12

AlexanderH

mac11

Law Concept

mac14

Glenn Wolsey

mac22

Andrew

mac21

If possible, please share a photo of your workspace in the comments below.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Sai Groups © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO